Thank you for your interest in Thomas Hart Academy and we look forward to working with you and your family. To begin the process of enrollment, necessary application forms can be found on the website or you may call the school office to have a packet mailed to you.
Applications may be submitted at any time during the year, either for immediate admission or for the subsequent school year. Applications are reviewed for admission in the order they are received.
To initiate the enrollment process, please provide the following:
- Thomas Hart Academy Application 2013-2014
- Application fee of $100
- Copies of the applicant’s birth certificate, immunization record, and Social Security number
- Signed Thomas Hart Academy Contract 2013-2014
- Transcript Request (need not be completed until acceptance)
Please contact the school to arrange a campus visit and interview with the Headmaster and/or appropriate teacher.
A prompt decision on admission will be made after an evaluation of the following:
- Previous school records
- Admission test results or previous test scores
- Interview with school personnel
Thomas Hart Academy also participates in Dewar’s Tuition Refund Plan program. The program is designed to protect families against unforeseen withdrawals or dismissals. Please call the school office if you are requesting financial assistance and a financial aid package will be sent to you. All inquires are treated as confidential matters. For additional information, please use our Contact Us form or call the school at 843-332-4991.